Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Irrationality

Irrationality


And by the way. Did you know that silver kills germs.

I hesitate to mention this here on my allegedly serious site. But when I googled silver and Ebola I got many sites that showed how to concoct colloidal silver.

I don't know if it really would kill Ebola virus, but it is out there. And when I mentioned it to my wife she said she had noticed advertisements in the store, and mentions of colloidal silver on social pages.
Neither of us could be considered believers in alternative medicine.
But it wouldn't surprise me if a rumor could sweep the nation on the benefits of owning silver.

just thinking.

And the selloff in the markets seem to be getting rather irrational.

There has been one death in this country. And one transmission of the virus. ONE.

gh

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated as it will give me a chance to adjust my content to any real people who may be out there. Thank you. gh