Friday, November 7, 2014

Uranium





The Republicans control the House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate after the recent elections.

Will the Republicans be pacifists in the realm of relations with Russia? I think not.

The Ukraine situation continues to fester.

The economic sanctions seem to be causing Russian distress as judged by the value of the ruble, which has plunged lately.

Putin controls 50% of the worlds supply of uranium

If this "Colder War" continues I see Mr. Putting using uranium as an economic weapon. Perhaps restricting exports to the west as he sells to China.

And the prices in the uranium space exploded to the upside today. With the type of volume and momentum that signifies something longer lasting than a one day rally.

Take a look at Cameco. They mine uranium in Canada.


Scale in these stocks. Just a few millions at a time....

gh

Oh, by the way, did I mention that it is my personal belief that Putin is bankrolling ISIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated as it will give me a chance to adjust my content to any real people who may be out there. Thank you. gh