Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Waiting For Godot?

My posts have been sparse lately due to the complete lack of energy in the markets.

But perhaps something is brewing. Someone seems to think so. There was very unusual volume in the I-shares energy ETF yesterday. (IYE)

A small rising triangle has formed and may signal a trend change in energy if broken on the upside.

The stock markets in general seem to be treading water. Waiting for something. Perhaps nothing will happen.  Waiting.....



Oil inventories tomorrow, but I doubt that is the trigger.
Perhaps Iran.
Or the middle east troubles more generally.
There is probably a risk of short covering as well.

gh

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated as it will give me a chance to adjust my content to any real people who may be out there. Thank you. gh