Friday, November 20, 2015

Deja Vu

Once in awhile I get that feeling that "this" has happened before.
Today I got that feeling looking at the volume in DIA and FAZ.

Part of the feeling is a result of the narrative in the financial sphere that acknowledges the high valuations of stocks on a P/E basis, and acknowledges the strong U.S. dollar and the increasing likelihood of a rise in interest rates. There is the divergence between the few leaders of the market and the many losers as reflected in the A/D line. And all we can talk about is stock buybacks, and unicorns.
Unicorns.....



 And I found this really interesting picture...



Do your stretching exercises,
control risk.

gh


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated as it will give me a chance to adjust my content to any real people who may be out there. Thank you. gh